Designed by outdoorsmen and backpackers, the Field Knife should be part of your bare essentials on every adventure. Its lightweight design sets a new standard for affordability and durability in outdoor fixed blade knives. The clip point 7CR17MOV stainless steel blade measures 4.0-inches long with a straight edge. A soft thermoplastic rubber handle makes it the right and safe choice for quick meal prep and camp chores. The Field Knife comes in a GRN sheath with a belt clip as well as secondary attachment points. The sheath features a notch for cutting paracord or fishing line without the need to expose the whole blade. Pack the Field Knife for all of your outdoor adventures.
- Comes equipped with a sleek 4-inch stainless steel knife blade
- Measures 8.5 inches in overall length.
- Made with a grippy, hunting survival handle for hand tools, utility knives, and military knives; thermoplastic rubber offers great grip with zero adjustments needed!
- Great as an all-weather camp knife, these sharp knives have excellent edge retention AND resist rust.
- Fixed Clip Point Blade
- Glass-Reinforced Nylon Sheath Belt Clip