A saw is an essential piece of survival equipment. The longer the saw, the easier to use, but the harder to carry. We achieved a nice balance between the two. The Folding Saw has an 8.25″ blade of hardened and tempered steel that makes short order of branches, small logs, and brush. A comfortable handle helps to cut deep and true on each and every pull stroke. The extremely sharp teeth are differentially tempered for long life and work on the hardwood.
- These will tackle hardwood and green wood with ease.
- A limbing saw with differentially tempered steel teeth measures 17.25 inches in total length.
- These folding hand saws are built with a removable steel blade; this small hand saw blade features a black powder coating for ensured rust resistance.
- ÊConvenient and comfortable! The backpacking saw and hiking saw provide a soft grip for cutting branches and logs; folding pruning saw handles comfortably for longer tasks.
- This foldable hand saw carries easily at only 9.2 ounces.