Get ‘charged up’ with the Kilowatt, the first working theme pocket knife designed for the electrician, homeowner, contractor, or anyone who might need to strip wire in a pinch. Three separate systems address wire from fine multi strand all the way up to cable. There is a stripper bar for wire sizes of 10-22, an adjustable spring-loaded UTP/wire stripper in the back, and just in case, our patent-pending hole stripper uses the main blade. Schematic grips, hi voltage tower clip, insulator thumb stud, and a blade with receptacle engraving are signatures that make this a very unique liner lock knife. Without the Kilowatt folding knife… you just might end up in the dark!
- Stripper Bar for Wire Sizes 10-22
- Glass-reinforced nylon offers great grip and a nearly indestructible handle
- Comes to 4.1 inches when folded, with a 3-inch blade.
- Unique Graphics – Schematic Grips, Hi-Voltage Tower Clip; Insulator Thumb Stud & Receptacle Blade
- 3.4″ Blade – Satin Finish
- Linerlock Locking Mechanism