Ladder falls are the second leading cause of work-related injuries. The Stop-A-Ladder is a simple solution to make roofers, painters, and other service workers safer. This handy tool keeps extension ladders from slipping on slick surfaces such as composite decking.
Stop-A-Ladders weigh only six pounds and attach to the bottom ladder rung. Its foam construction creates tiny suction cups that grip smooth surfaces, even when wet. An adjustable strap makes it easy to move the ladder along a wall.
- Keeps extension ladders from slipping on slick surfaces such as composite decking
- The unique design of foam creates tiny suction cups that grip the surface, even when wet
- Lightweight for easy use weighs only 6 pounds
- Works on smooth surfaces, plastic, wood, concrete, etc., even when wet
- Prevents marring and scratches to deck caused by ladder feet
- Attaches to the bottom ladder rung, with an adjustable strap, for easy movement of the ladder along the wall
- Fits most extension ladders, up to 21” wide
- Replaceable self-adhesive foam pad