The Smokejumper can truly be called “the original” fire boot – it set the industry standard in forestry. From woodland fire fighters to experienced hunters, every outdoorsman needs a boot that can stand up to the rigors of the trail, and this Pacific Northwest legend has a perfect record. Blaze any trail you like, this boot will see you through.
- Model W400V
- NFPA Certified
- Handsewn Stitchdown Construction
- 10″ full grain water-resistant leather upper
- Leather midsole and shank
- Vibram fire and ice white dot sole
- Fire resistant Technora thread
- Built on the original 4811 Arch-Ease Last
- Built to last
White’s boot lasts run large. This means most people should take a half size down from their natural shoe size, or Brannock measurement. On our highest arched lasts, a full size may be necessary, as the arch support shortens the overall length of the foot during wear.