“The Original” Fire Boot.
When the call went out about the Caldor Fire, these were the first boots to lace up and respond. They hit the terrain and got the job done because that’s what these boots were built for – to protect the women who protect our forests.
The Smokejumper boot set the industry standard and never looked back. Every firefighter needs a durable boot that can protect and perform in extreme conditions. This time-tested and reliable boot will see you through with fire-resistant thread, hand sewn construction, and water-resistant leather. It’s no wonder this boot remains one of our top-selling boots among Woodland fire fighters. Since 1932, White’s Boots have been protecting firefighters from fire, heat, and water. It’s a proven, time-tested design that stands out from the competition because of its hand-sewn construction, leather upper and high-performance rubber sole. The Smokejumper boot is NFPA certified to resist extreme temperatures and flames. This boot is built strong and built to last.
- Model 400VLTT
- NFPA Certified
- Handsewn Stitchdown Construction
- Rebuildable/Resoleable for boots that last
- 10″ full grain water-resistant leather upper keep you dry
- Leather midsole and shank built to last
- Structured Toe-box provide sturdy protection
- Vibram fire and ice white dot sole
- Fire resistant Technora thread provide reliable protection
- Built on the original 4811 Arch-Ease Last
White’s boots run large, meaning most people should select a half size down from their natural shoe size, or Brannock measurement. On our highest arched lasts, a full size may be necessary, as the arch support shortens the overall length of the foot during wear.