Uncompromising FR protection meets dual-compliant performance. Contoured waistband for added comfort. Metal shank button closure. Triple-needle felled side and seat seams offer superior durability. Articulated knees for ease of movement. Two slack-style front pockets with utility notches. Two rear welt pockets with closures. Adjustable ankle straps to secure leg bottom around work boots. Two ergonomic cargo pockets with hook-and-loop closures.
- UL CERTIFIED TO NFPA 1975
Standard on Emergency Services Work Apparel (Edition: 2014) *Certification to 2019 Edition pending.
- UL CERTIFIED TO NFPA 1977
Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting (Edition: 2016)
- Contoured waistband
- Triple-needle felled side and seat seams offer superior durability
- Articulated knees for ease of movement
- Adjustable ankle straps to secure leg bottom around work boots
- Sits just below the waist. Extra room in the seat and thigh. Fuller in the leg
FABRIC: 7.5 oz. Twill
BLEND: 93% Nomex® Aramid/ 5% Kevlar® Aramid/ 2% Antistatic Fiber
CARE: HOME WASH
CLOSURE: Metal shank Button Closure
POCKET: Two rear welt pockets with closures
COUNTRY ORIGIN: Imported