From the Station to the Fireline, the CAL FIRE Tactical Pant is designed to offer the best in protection and breathability. Certified to both NFPA 1977 and 1975, this pant combines a modernized station wear look, with the wildland functionality that you would expect from a CrewBoss Brush Pant.
- Front stave closure with locking zipper fly closure
- Two front slash pockets
- Two tactical cargo pockets with bartacked flap closure
- Two rear welt pockets
- Gusseted crotch
- Seven oversized belt loops to accommodate a 2in belt
- Articulated knees for ease of movement
- Slips easily in and out of turnout gear
*Badge ID # or verification letter required for purchase at checkout.