Lightweight feel. Rugged performance.
The trek through the forest terrain in heavy gear could no longer do, so these boots showed up and changed the game. During the rigorous days of fighting fires, these boots have helped protect and support the men and women that protect our forests – all. day. long.
The Danner Wildland Tactical Firefighter boots combine lightweight comfort and flexibility with the durable and strong power supportive benefits of an NFPA-certified boot. This boot boasts fire-resistant, durable, smooth-out leather and a breathable mesh lining for sturdy protection from the elements. The Danner Wildland Tactical Firefighter boot is handcrafted in our Portland, Oregon, factory with a reinforced opanka-stitch construction. This unique build provides a superior bond between the upper and outsole. Each Vibram S587 outsole is specifically designed to be oil-and-slip resistant, providing you strong traction over steep and rugged terrain.
Features of Danner Wildland Tactical Firefighter Boots
- The leather on our Wildland Tactical Firefighter is chemically-treated to be fire resistant so you can feel confident wherever you step.
- Enduring, tough leather is designed to be long-lasting and durable.
- Manufactured with non-conductive (EH) footwear with electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Our oil-and-slip resistant outsoles have been certified to meet OSHA safety standards.
- The outsoles maintain traction, even in extreme temperatures.
- To accommodate more people, we’ve made this boot in extended sizes. We recommend women select 1.5 to 2 full sizes down for correct fit.
- For optimal rigidity and stability underfoot, we combine a full-length polypropylene board with an integrated steel shank in this construction method.
Made in the USA with Imported Components