Our all-new Danner Wildland Tactical Firefighter boots blend the lightweight and supportive benefits of an alpine hiker with the stringent standards of an NFPA-certified boot. Featuring fire-resistant, durable, smooth-out leather and a breathable mesh lining, the boot is handcrafted in our Portland, Oregon, factory with a reinforced opanka-stitch construction that provides a superior bond between the upper and outsole. The durable, Vibram S587 outsole is specially designed for oil-and-slip-resistant traction over rugged and high-angle terrain.
Features of Danner Wildland Tactical Firefighter Boots
- Chemically treated to be fire resistant, the leather on our Wildland Tactical Firefighter features natural, long-lasting durability.
- Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Our oil-and-slip resistant outsoles have been certified to meet OSHA safety standards.
- Ideal for rugged and high-angle terrain with an oil-and slip-resistant compound that still maintains traction in extreme cold and hot environments.
- To accommodate more people, we’ve made this boot in extended sizes. We recommend women select 1.5 to 2 full sizes down for correct fit.
- For optimal rigidity and stability underfoot, we combine a full-length polypropylene board with an integrated steel shank in this construction method.
- Made in USA with Imported Components