Born out of the same lightweight mountaineering design used for our Mountain Extremes, we built our Wildland Fire Boots for a singular purpose: To keep firefighters on their feet through brutal conditions, without having to worry about boot failure. We started with the heat and flame tested K-73 Fire, high traction, deep lug outsoles, utilizing Kevlar Hot Zone stitching and laces, on fire-resistant 10″ full-grain leather uppers that mold to your feet. The result is unwavering support, Kenetrek’s renowned durability, and all-day comfort.
- Fire Resistant Full Grain 10″ Leather Uppers – 2.8 mm one-piece vamp construction and seamless tongue increases durability and precision molds to each foot.
- Lightweight Mountaineering Design with true lace-to-toe construction provides maximum support, durability, and all-day comfort.
- Hot Zone Kevlar Stitching and Laces ensure fireproof performance.
- Extra padded Soft Collars and flex notch design results in bolstered support and lasting comfort.
- Full-length 7mm tapered nylon midsoles keep you upright, anywhere.
- High-density moldable foam and supportive footbeds stabilize your arch and heel.
- High traction and deep lugged K-73 Fire outsoles are fire resistant and have increased toe and heel taper for easy walking on any terrain.
- Meets NFPA 1977 Standard Requirements – Independent Laboratory tested for compliance with NFPA 1977, Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting 2016 Edition (but not NFPA CERTIFIED).
- Made in Italy.