Designed for exceptional durability, functionality, and on-the-job performance. These pants were meticulously purpose-built. Everything from fabric and fit to features is carefully crafted to go with you to the next level.
- UL Certified to NFPA 1975
Standard on Emergency Services Work Apparel (Edition: 2014) *Certification to 2019 Edition pending.
- UL Certified to NFPA 1977
Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting (Edition: 2016)
- Contoured waistband for added comfort
- Triple-needle felled side and seat seams offer superior durability
- Two slack-style front pockets with utility notches
- Two rear welt pockets with closures
- Legs feature silicone beading for durable creases
FABRIC: 7.5 oz. (254 g/m2) Nomex IIIA Flame Resistant Twill
BLEND: 93% Nomex Aramid / 5% Kevlar Aramid / 2% Other Fibers
CARE: HOME WASH
COUNTRY ORIGIN: Imported of Fabric Made in the USA